I’m smiling as I write this to you. There was a time when I’d have been apologising and feeling guilty for my absence on social media or sending out to my list. Now, I choose to let that go, I – nor you, need be apologetic for taking care of ourselves. You see, I’ve been giving my own life a big shake up and over the last 6 weeks or so and have wrapped myself in a beautiful, pink bubble of happiness and new-ness. And that’s OK!!
Ohhhhh yeaaaahhhh baaaaby!
If you follow me on Facebook, you’ll know that I made the ‘brave move’ to sell my home, put everything I now own into storage and… Just walked away. Yikes, I broke the rules and the sky didn’t fall in, there was no thunderbolt of lightning!
I walked away without a detailed plan, without a new home to go to, without a need to know what’s next, putting trust in myself and in the Universe. Walking my talk.
And, it’s all working out more beautifully than I could have imagined:
- I’m experiencing huge personal insights (I’ll share some of these over the coming weeks)
- I’ve been visiting my family all over the UK
- Transformed my relationship with my love
- Spending time with special friends
- Seeing parts of the country and seasides I’ve not visited before
- Going where I feel inspired
- Booking onto a retreat
- And I’ve continued working with my fabulous clients via Skype and in person!
If you’d like to read more about my story from before I sold up, you can read my blog here, where I shared why I needed to do this, how I felt the soulful nudges and what’s next.
I’ve had some fabulous times with my girls since my ‘brave move’ and I trust inspired them to continue taking their leaps of faith and to live their truth – just as they continue to inspire me.
So, I’d like to lovingly turn the tables and ask you some juicy questions:
- What stops you from living the life you’d love to be living?
- What would you be doing if you weren’t afraid?
- What holds you back from owning your truth?
- What stops you spending more time with family and friends?
- What soulful nudges are you experiencing?
- Where would you go, to feel inspired?
- What stops you from creating or earning the money you deserve?
- What is your next ‘brave move’?
And I’d L-O-V-E to hear from you, lovely! Share with me your answers to the questions, I’d love to receive a message back from YOU!